Thursday, January 5, 2012

CDS that I've listened to on repeat

"My Kinda Party" Jason Aldean This CD is really good. Every song is good and I can’t quite say I like one more than others. I do favor a song called "Church Pew or Bar Stool". My dad seems to really like "It Ain’t Easy". The last time I visited him he got his guitar out and started singing it. Overall great CD.


"21" Adele Very powerful voice. I love her CD “19". It has a very different feel from “21". I like them both but I do love this one a little more. I can listen to this CD on repeat for hours. Turning Tables, Set Fire to the Rain & Someone Like You are a few of my favorites. I bought “19" & “21" on vinyl and they both sound great.


"Wasting Light" Foo Fighters I've never been a huge Foo Fighters fan. I like a few of their older songs. My husband bought this on vinyl and it came with a digital download. I love every song except for "White Limo". He screams on this track too much and I can't take it so I skip it unless I'm listening to the vinyl. Awesome CD and well worth the money spent.


Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds I loved Noel Gallagher when he was with Oasis. He was the songwriter and his brother was the lead singer. Now Noel is both the singer/songwriter. This is a very well written album. Right now I am obsessed with this CD. This is another one I bought on vinyl.

"Speak Now" Taylor Swift This CD is just as good as her last two. I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. Even though some people make fun of me for it but I don't care. She's not the best singer out there but she can sing and she's an excellent songwriter. I can relate to all of her music. & I still listen to her first two CD's. I have this one on vinyl too and it sounds so good. It sounds like she is in the room singing. I also met her in '08 before a concert at Max and Erma's and she was so nice. She didn't mind to stop at our table for a picture. I will continue to support her as long as she's making good music.

Stone Temple Pilots This is a good. I've loved STP since the 90's. And they are still making kick ass albums. I sitting at home singing some STP while my husband plays the guitar. This is another vinyl record that sounds kick ass. One of my favorite songs on this album is "Maver".

No comments: