Saturday, January 7, 2012

New TV Shows that I love...

PLOT: Takes an irreverent look at parenthood through the point of view of an acerbic working mother, along with her stay-at-home husband and opinionated parents.

I love this show. Christina Applegate, Maya Rudolph and Will Arnett are freaking funny. Those three make me laugh out loud the entire show. I also love that Maya's character Ava is dating Jason Lee. I love him too he was so funny on My Name is Earl. I miss that show.

PLOT: Police officer Rick Grimes leads a group of survivors in a world overrun by zombies.

Awesome show! How can you not like a show about zombies. And they have a really cool story line to go along with the zombie attacks. I love the all the different characters that are part of the show.

PLOT: After a bad break-up, Jess, an offbeat young woman, moves into an apartment loft with three single men. Although they find her behavior very unusual, the men support her - most of the time.

I love this show. I love the fact that they have a douchebag jar. Schmidt seems to be a repeat offender that has to put money in the douchebag jar. Jess is so funny and weird. I really like the other two boys that live with Jess and Schmidt. Funny show.


PLOT: A married father of three tries to maintain his manliness in a world increasingly dominated by women.

I loved Tim Allen on Home Improvement and this show is no exception. It's funny as heck and he comes up with some great one liners. I like his wife and daughters on the show. His boss is pretty funny too. His wife sometimes looks as though she is going to bust out laughing at times when he drops some of the funniest one liners. I love it!


PLOT: Set in the 1860s it centers on former confederate soldier Cullen Bohannan, whose quest for vengeance has led him to the Union Pacific Railroad's westward construction of the first Transcontinental Railroad.


Didn't not expect to like this show but it's awesome. I love two of the main characters Anson Mount and Common. They both do an amazing job. I also love Dominique McElligott who plays Lily Bell. She is beautiful. I am already ready for season 2.

PLOT: Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros.

This one is on HBO which we no longer get but hopefully we can find a way to watch it. I did miss a few episodes but I hope to catch up on them before season 2 starts. One of my favorite characters on the show was Daenerys Targaryen. I called her the dragon girl. She was very cool looking and you find out very powerful.

No comments: